- Exclusive tubular system offering the highest real market performance and easier cleaning.
- Multifuocco: Uniform heat from the floor to the ceiling.
- Multifuocco: Warm air ducting up to 16 meters for each engine.
- Dual power system: Two separate fans for different zones.
- Premium touch remote control with multi-comfort sensor.
- Full control from your smartphone.
- Humidifier included.
- Majolica: design and diffusion of heat after shutdown.
- Highest quality in its structure.
- Pellet Level Sensor: Lets you know when the level is low.
- Ventilated ceramic glass.
- Energy saving: automatic start-up and shut-down depending on the temperature.
- Eco-mode: automatic modulation for energy saving.
- Self-cleaning brazier.
- Guarantee of availability of parts of minimum 10 years.
Available colors for this model:Bianco Meringa Blu Verdemare Bordeaux Canapa Terra d'Oriente VerdeMirto
Official price of the manufacturer: 6.440 €
We can offer you great discounts and interesting financing conditions.
This is our pellet stove Piazzetta P943
Piazzetta brand pellets stove with forced ventilation.
The relevant feature in the world of pellets stoves is the Multifuocco , and this stove has this feature. I´ll explain; the hot air outlet is about 15cm from the ground, and if we take into account that the hot air tends to rise, the lower the air is expelled, the better distributed and homogeneous is the temperature throughout the home, and there´ll be more hot air reach. With this we´ve managed to remove cold feet sensation. Piazzetta is the only manufacturer in the world with the patented Multifuocco system.
With its series piping system, we can direct hot air through another independent outlet to the front exit of the stove. In this case, we could heat two different areas: the area where the stove is, and other areas where a 7cm diameter pipe can be brought, either in the same plant where the stove is, or in a top floor. This is a way to distribute heat throughout the house. It´s noteworthy that it´s canalized up to 32 meters , unlike the maximum 6 meters from the competition.
The coating on Mayolica ceramics , gives the Piazzetta P943 stove, a differentiated style and design. Mayolica, unlike ceramics competition, has the property of heat accumulation, which prolongs the uniform dissipation of heat after the stove is turned off. This way the temperature drop after turning off the stove is smoother and slower. Touch when touching the liner is tempered, not burning, except at the door.
A particularity, the upper part lid of is made in mayólica, which hides the pellets deposit. This lid is sliding with guides, and increases its design elegance.
The most important factor of a pellets stove is its structure , which gives it a long durability. A poor quality structure could deform over time due to the high temperature that´s generated in the heat exchanger and this could lead to serious safety problems. The structures of our Piazzetta group stoves are steel made, with a hardening that offers a lot of strength. The door, the home and the brazier have a thickness of up to 15 mm , which gives a great constructive strength and a long useful life of the stove.
The performance of your pellets stove is something to keep in mind. Since you invest in it to have good life quality and a great energy saving. You´ll find many brands of pellets stoves on the market, but none with a real real performance than our machines, up to 92% in some of them, compared to others in the market which are at 80-85%. The more you have, the more heat is generated with the same pellets amount. Watch out because a 5% difference in performance, equals a saving of about €100 in a winter season. It must be said that a large majority of pellets stoves do not detail the actual performance of it, fooling the customer into this very important factor. The pity is that in Spain there´s no law to regulate this important data. Our pellets stoves pass the quality controls of Belgium, which certify its actual performance.
Safety on the stove, without a doubt, this is the most important section, and of which we´re very proud in our stoves. These have numerous security modules, in which any minimum failure would block its operation. These pellets stoves reach a very high temperature in their exchanger, so other brands that invest little in research for the safety modules, would cause us a great risk in case of failure. In our case, the Piazzetta (Piazzetta & Superior) group focuses much of the investment in safety.
We all know that these stoves create a forced current thanks to the turbines. The turbines that mount our pellets stoves are very very quiet , made in Germany. Imagine the typical annoying noise that can make other cheap pellets stoves after a short using time…
The Piazzetta P943 pellets stove also includes the following features :
- Energy saving: Automatic off and on, for greater savings. Once the set room temperature is reached, the stove shuts off completely, waiting for the temperature to drop again, to re-enter again. This technology is similar to Start-Stop cars.
- ECO function: It´s the automatic fire power control. Choose between 4 levels of power, and fire intensity will automatically vary when reaching the desired temperature, optimizing fuel consumption.
- 3 programming modes: Daily mode, week mode and weekend mode. You can also set a maximum of 2 on times and 2 different off times for each week day. Example: Auto power on at 9:00 am and off at 2:00 p.m. and then on automatically at 5:00 p.m. to turn it off manually at bedtime.
- TOUCH Remote control RF: With premium quality and design. And with temperature sensor in the own control. With this sensor it is possible that the stove works to reach the desired temperature where the control is located.
- Optional wifi module: You can fully connect to your stove from your mobile. The control is total, being able to change temperature, power, off, on, daily schedule, see possible errors, etc.
- UPS power optional with off switch before exhausting UPS battery. Since pellets stoves require minimal electrical consumption to operate, in cases where the household electricity is unstable, it is possible to adapt a UPS battery, and take control of the battery level, to make complete stove shutdowns.
- Humidifier included in stainless steel. To humidify the dry environment. Ideal to improve breathing in babies. You can also use it with aromas, and thus endow it as a perfumer.
- Automatic restart: If there is a power outage and the stove shuts off, it will restart automatically without the need to turn it on manually.
- Safety locking system: In case a child accidentally opens the stove door, it will enter the automatic safety locking system, reducing the flame quickly.
- Stove self-cleaning: after switching off the stove, this ejects all dirtyness of the grill into the ash tray (cleaning bucket), this facilitates maintenance. It also does own self-cleaning at intervals while the stuff is functioning.
- Air glass system: Ventilated Ceramic Crystal up to 750º. This crystal benefits from an air curtain which keeps the crystal clean for a longer time.
- Depression parameters calibration: All pellets stoves in the Piazzetta group allow (and we recommend) to change the depression parameters using a micro-manometer. This will help to increase performance, and stove consumption to be as little pellets as possible. In all our installations we carry out this calibration.
Article written by Eliseo Campillo. Vidacalor.com & Avelinos.