The Majolica, is a special pottery made by hand, which absorbs the heat during the operation of the stove, and once off, the majolica slowly dissipates the stored heat, so that the temperature change becomes less abrupt.
It also gives you a more beautiful appearance with well-groomed shapes and more eye-catching colors.
Dual power system
Two separate fans for different zones.
To obtain the ideal hot air flow in the different areas of the house, some models of pellets stoves incorporate two motors. The flow rate of the combined fans can be modulated separately according to the length of the pipe. Consequently, the two fans can be used differently to separately control the set temperatures in the living area and in the area of the bedrooms of the house.
They are pellets stoves installable on site. This way you can coat the wall as you wish, or make it so you can only see the air outlet grille, or even coat it with the brand's coatings in Majolica.
Natural mode feature
Natural mode is a system, which acts by turning off the turbines and heating by convection, so that it heats naturally, like a traditional fireplace or stove, avoiding to hear the turbines. Ideal for people who are looking for total silence, like reading, etc.
Warm air ducting
Canalizable stoves are those that expel the hot air through another independent outlet to the front exit of the stove.
In this case, we could heat two different areas: the area where the stove is, and other areas where they can be carried by a pipe of 6cm in diameter, either in the same floor where the stove is, or in a top floor. This is a way to distribute heat throughout the house.
Why choose the Piazzetta or Superior brand?
Our long experience in pellets stoves, leads us to recommend to the public that is looking for a pellets stove, to invest in QUALITY and SECURITY, above the price.
The pellets stoves we are used to seeing in the malls, are really problematic and can be a big problem in the safety of your home; the cheap can be very expensive.
Since our beginnings, we have opted for one of the world's most important manufacturers of pellets chimneys, the Piazzetta Group. After 25 years of experience manufacturing pellets stoves, we are faced with a manufacturer that stands out above the competition, being a benchmark in the sector, with important technological improvements.
In a very concise way, we could define the ideals of the Piazzetta group: to produce QUALITY and SAFETY above all else. The price is not part of the first interests of the manufacturer.
If your intention is to buy a estufa soon, we recommend doing so with time and before September.
This will give us the opportunity to inspect where the stove is to be installed and thus avoid the urgency that could prevent us from presenting you with a favourable project.
It is likely that during the high season your estufa chosen model may not be available due to breakages within the Piazzetta Group.
The outside coverings that make up the stoves may not be immediately available, since the manufacture of ceramics is handmade and involves a long manufacturing process.
Catalogue of Piazzetta pellet stoves
Their high efficiency and extensive standard equipment range make Piazzetta pellet stoves suitable for use in commercial, work and domestic spaces. Discover now a modern solution chosen by millions of families.
Equipped with the Multifuocco ventilation system, we achieve the same temperature from floor to ceiling, avoiding the sensation of cold feet.
Note! We can offer you a great discount on the manufacturers listed prices. Visit our in store exhibition and learn about our discounts and financing options.
Advantages of buying VidaCalor
- Seriousness: We are serious, as demonstrated by the many clients who rely on us. We recognise that our circular of clients is gaining size by word of mouth.
- Quality product: We are working with one of the best market brands in quality and security for your home; Piazzetta & Superior.
- Our own technical service: We are the official service centre in the Murcia region for Piazzetta & Superior. We offer our clients a technical service, guaranteed repairs and any repair not covered by a guarantee. We have our own workshop and stock a variety of the most common spares.
- Great exposition: We have in stock, all luxuriously displayed, about 40 different models of pellet stoves and chimneys. You can also see and access our materials displayed within our premises. All the materials we use are also shown. See our corporate video
- Professional staff: Our selling staffs have been trained to the same standard as our technical service. We will not tell you what you wish to hear, rather the reality, be it positive or negative, within your project, and in English!
- Perfect: Look for perfection in our installations. We do understand that doing so sometimes raises the price, but we do use the best materials and quality not used by our competitors. We rather create quality installations, not offering economic, low quality installations.
- We develop personalised materials to offer channelling solutions not offered by the competition.
- Parking: Our private customer parking holds room for 14 vehicles.
- Child area: Thanks to our child area, children will have fun and parents will feel comfortable while being shown our products.
- The Avelinos group of Shops: Our shop is backed by the Avelinos Group - Vidacenter. The objective of our group is to offer a unique post-sale service which puts us aside from the rest.
- Principle characteristics: The opinions left in Google show the degree of satisfaction shown by some of our clients. See here.
Premium Plus Line